Friday, August 9, 2013

Ozeri WeightMASTER Digital Bathroom Scale with Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection Review


I'll be reviewing the Ozeri WeightMASTER Digital Bathroom Scale with MICROBAN Antimicrobial Product Protection.  When I received the scale the picture on the box does not do it justice.

When you take it out of the box the first thing you notice is the oversized LCD screen. When it lights up the xBright technology illuminates the LCD screen with a lovely bright blue screen. I also like how its large numbers so you don't have to wear your glasses like I would to read the numbers. The illumination also makes it so that you can EASILY read it without a light on if you choose to use it during the night. Another feature I enjoy is that it runs on 3 AAA batteries. No weird or awkward batteries that you have no idea where or how to replace.

 I have a big household with dogs, cats 2 children and 2 parents so this Microban antimicrobial product protection is great. I cannot believe that on a regular scale the bacteria can double every twenty minutes. Have you ever thought to clean off your scale regularly? Probably not if you are like me. This is a great added layer of protection that I enjoy vs my other regular scale.

 Another feature is the large weighing platform to stand on. It weighs up to 400 lbs so almost anyone can easily stand on the scale without having to strain to stay on the scale.  This scale will easily change between lbs, kgs, and st.  So if you are used to weighing yourself in another way it easily converts.   This scale is really easy to use and to be honest I love to use it at night just to see the blue xBright technology screen. It makes me wish this doubled as a night light.
Nice and Slim




  • Features Microban antimicrobial product protection that helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
  • Innovative design features a large weighing platform infused with Microban antimicrobial technology for an added level of protection that won't wear away for the life of the scale.
  • Microban antimicrobial protection works 24/7 to keep the surface of the scale cleaner (on an unprotected bath scale, bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes).
  • New oversized LCD with xBright technology provides immediate and easy-to-read results. Uses 4 high-precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lb or 0.1 kg increments.
  • New StepOn technology captures the precise weight measurment upon contact. (no tapping required.)
  • Convenient Unit Button switches between lbs, kg, and st. 
  • Auto-calibrates and automatically turns off to conserve battery life.
  • Runs on 3AAA batteries (batteries included).



If you are looking to pick one of these gorgeous scales up you can do so at  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007Z4AT0A.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. great review
    i have an old one i really need to get new one like this i also like the bright blue LCD and easily change between lbs, kgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like nice choice to get for my family thank you for share it with us and review it

    ReplyDelete