Friday, May 31, 2013

Ozeri Frother Review

Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother Review


Today I'll be reviewing the Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother in Stainless Steel, with Stand and 4 Frothing Attachments.

When I knew this was coming and on its way I really expected it to be larger, more like those plugin hand mixers, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was battery operated, slender and had its own stand. Did I mention its CORDLESS?! Awesome!  It was not bulky at all easy to install the batteries and the fact that it doesn't take up much counter space is a huge plus.





Ships with 4 frothing attachments - 2 Milk Frothing Whisks, 1 Egg Beater, 1 Cocktail Mixer, and an elegant stand. The egg beater attachment can be used to whisk eggs, soups, dressings, sauces and other non-solid food items, and a propeller-shaped attachment that can be used to mix cocktails. It also comes with 2 AA batteries so you don't have to wait to froth!




It's pretty easy to remove it and install the other attachment. Its actually quite quick too. I just love that its so versatile. I can easily go from making foamed coffee to beating eggs to later that night making some cocktails. It's so many things in one!   It has a Powerful motor that spins at over 15,000 RPMS. 




It literally took me seconds to foam up some milk. Seriously I mean in ten seconds I had foam. This works for steam-free cappuccinos, lattes, espressos, hot chocolates, shakes, frappes and other drinks, frothing has never been easier than with the Ozeri Milk Frother. The Ozeri Frother foams all kinds of milk (whole/regular/skim milk, soy milk, almond milk and coconut milk) alike for fluffy hot café lattes or cold chocolate malts in seconds. Some members of my family are lactose intolerant so its great that it can foam up soy milk too.



I thought this would be great for camping, or handy tool for taking to work. It's petite, cordless, and it can fit just about anywhere. So if you want fancy foam hot chocolates or a café latte while camping or while at work just toss this in the bag and go!









You can check out Ozeri on facebook at  http://www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts

If you want to check it out on Amazon to purchase you can do that here .





Just check out that layer of foam in my cup.




Ozeri provided me with a Milk Frother for review.  I was not provided any other compensation of any kind.  All opinions I express regarding the Ozeri Milk Frother are my own.

3 comments:

  1. This looks really neat! I didn't know it could do all that. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm now craving hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks very cool! I love fancy frothy coffee. It's neat that it has so many uses.

    ReplyDelete