Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New DIAL Coconut Water Body Wash

Healthier Skin. Healthier You.
First of all I'm obsessed with anything coconut. I just love it ! Coconut Creme pie, Pina Coladas, Coconut water, and most of all Coconut itself! After having two babies and diabetes my skin tends to be SUPER dry. So when I got the opportunity to try out the Dial Coconut Water Body Wash I was really excited. I've always wanted to try a body wash that contains actual real coconut water. Well Dials new Coconut Water nourishing body wash has got it. It's also a great family body wash.

New, first of its kind to contain coconut water for clean, healthy hydrated skin. With fresh hints of green, floral, and coconut freshness to leave you feeling like you are taking a shower on the beach of the islands. Smelling this stuff is like smelling a fresh coconut. It also makes me thirsty for Pina Coladas!! Coconut water found in young, green coconuts and known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that provide replenishing hydration. Known as super water in the food and beverage world for its natural hydration and health benefits.

Enter to win your own coupon for your own mini island getaway in your own bathroom!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now that you have entered to win your own Moisturizing Body Wash, click here to enter the Dial sweepstakes!


Dial Sweepstakes

One lucky grand prize winner will receive $1,000, while 250 second place winners will receive free Coconut Water Body Wash.

*Dial Soap has provided me with a sample of NEW Dial Coconut Water Body Wash in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

37 comments:

  1. I want to win because I love Dial's other product so I'm sure this is great.

    Maggie True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dial makes great products and I would love to try the coconut scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would smell really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like trying out new products before I buy them, and since I already like Dial, I think I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try "Dial Coconut Water Body Wash"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to use body wash as opposed to bar soap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to win because I love Dial and coconut would be an awesome scent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have very dry skin too & would love to try it out. Coconut is an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win as I love anything coconut!

    acartwrightmorell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the smell of coconut!
    :) Rhea Stogsdill Chladek

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bet it will smell awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It just sounds amazing!
    Heather Blackwell

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to try it because I like that it has real coconut water in it and I'm sure smells great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to try it because I love anything with coconut in it

    ReplyDelete
  15. love to try the coconut smell

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never tried the product before and love coconut scented bath products.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a coconut NUT! I love the smell of coconuts! Please pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooops said I commented under Shar Donoho...but actually it came up as my nickname "flairshare".

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a great scent, and I love to have a little escape in the shower through a tropical scent!
    Thanks!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the scent of coconut and Dial products are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love nice smelling soaps, but my boyfriend loves them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the smell of coconut and I'd love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the scent of coconut! Kelli. Kellijtaylor@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love coconut! Cantonbrandy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like Dove products and would love to try the coconut scent.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd love to try this because I love coconut.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love to try this because I'd love the scent and my skin stays really dry.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Coconut scents! It reminds me of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to win so I can try the refreshing coconut water based body wash! I'm really excited to see if it helps dry winter skin!

    lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. It sounds like a wonderful scent for spring and summer!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete